Cold fill carbonated beverage bottling at Yoshida is a finely-tuned process, resulting in a premium product and fantastic ROI.
Portland is well-known for its beverage industry, non-alcoholic drinks included. For those crafting delicious and creative non-alcoholic drinks, look to us as a partner in your successful business venture. We've been doing this for years and we know just what it takes.
Yoshida's co-packing facility in Portland, OR
Our cold fill co-packing features
Top-notch technology, and the know-how to make the highest quality product
...and many more!
All cold fill co-packing features
Cold Fill Co-packing Features
- Mix and blend system (No Brewing Capability)
- Vital Sensor (direct in-line, real time CO2, Brix & TA monitor
- US Filters Reverse Osmosis System
- UV Water Treatment
- De-areation system
- Cold fill carbonation
- Tunnel pasteurization 16 X 70 ft.
- Meyer 65 head filler (2)15 head capper - Crown Twist 26mm / ROPP 28mm
- Specializing in 12 oz glass bottles
- Bulk glass depalletizing (Standard glass 56 X 44 pallets only)
- Kosme / Krone\'s Pressure Sensitive Labeling - front, back & neck
- Automated case forming, pack size 24, 18, 15, 12 (closed case only)
- Carrier forming & inserting, 4 pack
- Case drop-packing and Glue sealing, pack size 24, 18, 15, 12
- Automated palletizing and pallet wrapping
- Tap Tone in line cap, bottle inspection system
- Laser Bottle Coders
- Ink Jet Case Coders
- Domnick Hunter CO2 Filter System
- Vital Sensor in line CO2, Brick, Acid test unit
- Kosher Parve Certified - KOF-K
- Organic Certified - Oregon Tilth
- Business Continuity Plan
- SQF Level 2
- AIB GMP Inspected
- Primary liquid filling co-packer
- Carbonated RTD beverages (Glass only)
- Pasteurized and non-pasteurized capacity 4 million cases / yr.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Community Involvement
- Green Building design includes extensive solar power panel program 172,000 KW generation
- Recycling program >80% reclamation
- 350 / 450 bottles / minute (product dependent)